Smith & Nephew - ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive Hydrophilic Foam Dressing 10cm x 10cm [HK Label Authentic Product]
• Unique triple action technology effectively manages fluid to create a moist wound healing environment
• Highly breathable top film helps to minimise the risk of maceration to the wound and periwound
• Non-adherent wound contact layer means the dressing is suitable for use on fragile and sensitive skin including epidermolysis bullosa wounds
• Provides an effective barrier function to exogenous bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strikethrough
• Easy to apply and remove
List of ingredients
1. Cleanse wound in accordance with local clinical protocols.
2. Select an appropriate dressing size. ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive can be cut to fit awkward areas. Always use a clean technique when cutting the dressing. When used under compression therapy, the dressing must be cut to the size of the wound.
3. Prepare and clean the skin surrounding the wound area and remove excess moisture. Any excess hair should be clipped to ensure close approximation to the wound.
4. Remove ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive from the pack using a clean technique.
5. Apply the white face to the wound ensuring good contact and secure with a dressing retention sheet, tape or bandage.
6. If the dressing has been cut ensure any exposed foam areas are covered with an appropriate film dressing taking care not to cover the entire dressing.
Dressing should be changed if it gets dirty or loses its adhesion bond. Please follow the manufacturer’s Instructions for Use and change the dressing under doctor’s guidance.
Fragile and sensitive skin, and different types of wounds including:
• Chronic and acute exudative wounds
• Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
• Infected wounds
• Malignant wounds
• First and second degree burns
• Donor sites
• Fungating wounds