COLLECTION AND USE
1. You need to provide certain compulsory personal information in opening an account for the online ordering services (“Online Ordering Services”) at our website (“Website”) and for using the Online Ordering Services. There is other optional information you may provide at your will. The above personal information is known as the Personal Information herein.
2. You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential, and restrict access to your computer after logging into the Website. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access of Personal Information due to your failure in securing your password or access to your computer.
3. You agree that upon providing us with your Personal Information, we and our business partners, sponsors, suppliers, licensors, related and/or affiliated companies (the “Companies”) are entitled to use the Personal Information for marketing, survey and promotion purposes, and may send you newsletter, email or other promotion information from time to time.
4. The Companies may use the Personal Information for the following non-exclusive purposes:-
a. Providing and processing the Online Ordering Services;
b. Confirming your identity when necessary;
c. Processing payment made by you;
d. Arranging delivery of goods to you;
e. Providing follow-up services in relation to your order;
f. Evaluating the use of the Website by customers for improving services;
g. Developing or improving products and services;
h. Conducting survey and statistical and data analysis;
i. Advertising and promoting products and services;
j. Distributing trial products and samples;
k. Arranging and providing information of promotion activities, campaigns or events; and
l. Providing promotion information by direct-mail, phone, fax or email.
5. You may choose not to receive promotional materials from us by changing the settings of your account, or by contacting us through the “Contact Us” page of the Website. Please expect 14 working days for us to process your request.
OTHER PARTIES ACCESSIBLE TO INFORMATION
6. The Companies are entitled to provide the Personal Information to the contractors for the purpose of delivering the promotion materials to you.
7. The Companies are entitled to allow access of the Personal Information to the contractors who provide services for example for the maintenance or development of computer and data system, merely for the purposes of providing their services.
8. When we transfer our business, or are involved in a merger or acquisition or sale of any part of our business, we are entitled to transfer the Personal Information to such party or parties acquiring the business.
9. We are entitled to disclose the Personal Information when it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, request of Government, authorities, tribunals or Court Order.
10. We are entitled to disclose the Personal Information when it is necessary to investigate any matters in relation to the unlawful use of the Website, any breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Website, or the impact or damage to users or customers in relation to the access of the Website or the use of the Online Ordering Services.
11. We are entitled to disclose the Personal Information in order to prevent physical harm, financial loss, or in relation to suspected or actual illegal activity.
VERIFICATION AND CORRECTION
12. You may request to verify and correct your Personal Information at our record from time to time by visiting the “Edit Personal Profile” page of the Website, or by sending request to us through the “Contact Us” page of the Website.
13. We may use some small data files known as Cookies for tracking and collecting your browsing information from your web browser, so that during your future visits to the Website, we may immediately recognize that you have been to the Website. Cookies may collect information such as the pages and frequency of your visit to the Website. If you do not wish to have our Cookies stored in your computer, please adjust the settings of your web browser to reject Cookies, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features provided by the Website.
14. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions above, you should not provide us with your Personal Information, or you should request us to delete your Personal Information from our database. However in that case, we may not be able to provide the Online Ordering Services to you.
ZUELLIG PHARMA LIMITED
Dated: 01 OCTOBER, 2010