• Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
• Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)≥ 98%
• Delta P <6.0 mmH2O/cm2
• Fluid Resistance 160mmHg
• Flame Spread Class 1
• Biocompatibility tests cleared (Cytotoxicity, Irritation and sensitization）
• Enhanced comfortability with 4mm earloop
• 175mm x 95mm
• Co-op with private hospitals and healthcare groups in Hong Kong
• The first and only mask manufacturing company in Hong Kong which is qualified for supplying Class II medical devices
• Comply with ASTM F2100:2019 Level 3 standard & EN14683:2019 + AC:2019 Type IIR standard
• Tested by Nelson Labs
• Product quality guarantee with a USD 3.5 million liability insurance
• 510(k) cleared by FDA
• CE Registered;
• MHRA (UK)Registered
Method of application
1. Clean your hands before putting your mask on.
2. Cover mouth and nose with mask leaving no gaps between your face and the mask.
3. Do not touch the mask while wearing it
4. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is contaminated
5. Remove the mask from behind and do not touch the front of mask while doing so.
6. Discard the used mask immediately in a closed bin and then clean your hands
• Once in position, do not touch your mask as you could transfer contaminant from your hands to your face.
• Re-use may lead to infection or cross contamination.