[Expiry date: 21 Sep 2022]
GENTLE & MOISTURISING CLEANSER FOR SOFT & SUPPLE SKIN! Many facial cleansers are alkaline, which damages the skin barrier – not Suu Balm – it has the ideal acidity to help restore the skin barrier to a healthy state. It is a rich, creamy formulation due to the Shea Butter inside, which moisturises the skin as you cleanse.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre, Singapore
• Soap, SLS/SLES, preservative and fragrance free
• Gentle and premium ingredients to cleanse, moisturise and soothe tender skin
• Great moisturising effect with natural and moisturising shea butter
• Sodium Hyaluronate-hydrophilic water retaining technology to keep your skin hydrated
• Hypoallergenic and matches skin’s pH
• For 94% of users, the Suu Balm™ Gentle Moisturising Facial Cleanser is moisturizing*
• For 83% of users, the Suu Balm™ Gentle Moisturising Facial Cleanser is gentle and non-irritating on the skin*
*survey done in July 2019, data on file.
Target customer groups
Dry, sensitive, itchy or eczema-prone skin type
List of ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Hyaluronate
Method of application Usage Instructions
Use to gently cleanse your face. Massage a small amount onto wet skin. Rinse and pat dry. For best results, apply Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser after cleansing and drying. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Country of origin