STOP ITCHY SCALP & DANDRUFF WHENEVER, WHEREVER! Developed by the National Skin Centre in Singapore, Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser is a water-based spray specifically formulated for people with scalp conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, bad dandruff, eczema or anyone whose scalp is constantly itchy or dry. This product is free from drying alcohol, steroids, parabens and fragrances, making it suitable for use on all scalp types. Each scalp spray contains 450 worth of sprays!
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre, Singapore
• Relieves itch in less than 5 minutes using cooling menthol*
• Piroctone olamine to help control fungal growth on the scalp (a common cause of flaking & dandruff)
• 5 different types of ceramides to restore and moisturise the scalp
• Natural safflower extract (linoleic & linolenic acid) to calm and moisturise
• Spray nozzle makes it easy to apply to the problem area, anytime of the day
• Non-oily formulation means it won't leave your hair greasy
*90% of people reported itch relief in under 5 minutes, survey done in July 2019, data on file.
Target customer groups
People with dry, itchy, flaky scalp, Seborrhoeic dermatitis and severe dandruff, Psoriasis or Eczema
List of ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceramide NP, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/ C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Piroctone Olamine, Dipropylene, Glycol, Lactic Acid
Method of application Usage Instructions
Remove the protective cap on the nozzle, place nozzle against the scalp, and press to spray. Massage into the scalp. Apply as much and as often as needed to stop the itch. Avoid the eyes, and do not spray into your ears. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid open or cut skin, as it may sting.
Country of origin