• Elevit® is a Prenatal supplement brand from the German pharmaceutical company Bayer and has been the #1 global Prenatal Multivitamin brand in value terms*.
• Elevit® understands that pregnant women have special nutritional requirements during pregnancy¹. As such, it offers tailored nutrition over 3 key stages of the pregnancy journey: from planning/pre-conceptions, to pregnancy, to lactation, in order to support better growth of their baby with a tablet a day.
• Pregnancy takes two. Men can also take positive steps to support conception by adopting a healthier lifestyle, and in particular, being aware of sperm health.
• Menevit® is a unique combination of antioxidants specifically formulated to maintain sperm health for couples planning pregnancy.
• Specially designed for men to take when preparing for pregnancy.
• Menevit ® is designed for men who want to become fathers: the unique combination of antioxidants specifically formulated, including vitamin C, zinc, folic acid, vitamin E, lycopene, garlic oil, and selenium, can maintain sperm health for couples planning pregnancy.
List of ingredients
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin E
• Foliv acid
• Garlic oil
• Men on blood thinning medication should seek medical advice before taking Menevit.
• Menevit contains 26µg selenium. As daily dose of 150µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• This product is a supplement and cannot be used as substitution for food.
• Menevit should be kept out of the reach of children
Store below 25°C
¹Judith Sharlin, Sari Edelstein. Essentials of Life Cycle Nutrition (2011); 1-24. Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, Massachusetts
*Elevit is the #1 global Prenatal Multivitamin brand in value terms. Source: Internal calculations by Bayer based on IMS data via IQVIA: MIDAS MAT Q4/2017 and IQVIA OTCims MAT Q4/2017 - UNITS, EUR/PUB, LEU/PUB
Country of origin