Gently squeeze one or two drops into each eye.
List of ingredients
Protective lubricant (0.15% sodium hyaluronate), hypotonic balancing salts (sodium chloride), pH buffer (boric acid and borax), and purified water.
Store below 30°C. Discard 90 days after first opening.
• Do not use if the bottle is damaged.
• Do not share the bottle to prevent cross contamination.
• Do not instil MURINE in the eye(s) together with other substances as their effect may be altered.
• If you have to apply additional treatments to the eye, an application interval of at least 15 minutes should be left between the two treatments.
• To prevent possible contamination, do not let the tip of the dropper come into contact with any surface.
• Do not use if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
• If you experience blurred vision after use, wait until your vision is clear before driving or using tools or machinery.
• Rare cases of mild eye irritation are possible after use. Stop using MURINE if you experience pain, redness or any change in vision following use. Ask a doctor for advice if the symptoms persist or get worse.
• Do not swallow the solution.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If the eye problems persist, consult a doctor or an ophthalmologist.
Country of Origin