[Expiry Date: 1 Jan 2023]
INVIRTU is the trusted alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitiser, as used by the NHS.Formulated to reduce the transmission of bacteria and viruses and without damaging skin, INVIRTU alcohol‑free Hand Foam Sanitiser is proven to be as effective as alcohol sanitisers, with many additional benefits.
· Kills 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses fast, including enveloped viruses
· Is dermatologically tested and clinically proven not to dry hands with repeated use
· Keeps working when dry to protect against bacteria between washes
· Maintains the natural pH balance of your skin
· Being alcohol-free, INVIRTU is non-flammable
· Is colour and fragrance-free, non-taint
· Suited for use with a range of gloves
List of ingredients
Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride (0.18% w/w), Chlorhhexidine Digluconate (0.06% w/w)
Method of application Usage Instructions
On to dry hands, dispense as many pumps necessary to give good coverage. Rub hands together, especially between fingers and around nails, until product has dried. Do not rinse off. Repeat as necessary.
Way of storage
Keep containers upright. Store in a tightly-closed, original container in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Protect from freezing and direct sunlight. Avoid contact with oxidising agents. Store at temperatures not exceeding 35◦C.
Country of Origin