Fast: Intuitive visual results in 20 minutes
High Sensitivity: Clinically validated with overall
specificity and sensitivity at 99% and 96% respectively
Affordable: Diagnosis at a fraction of the price
Easy-to-use: No special equipment or facilities needed
Convenient: Can be used anytime, anywhere, by anyone
One Test / Kit
• For in vitro diagnostic use.
• User should not make any decision of medical relevance without first consulting his/her health care provider.
• All components in this test kit should remain sealed until ready for use.
• The test must be performed between 18-25°C.
• All components in this test kit are for onetme use only. Do not reuse.
• Store at 20-30°C. Do not freeze. Avoid direct sunlight.
• Do not swallow or inhale.
• Avoid contact with your eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water immediately and seek medical help.
• Do not use the test kit after the expiration date.
• The test is designed for using nasal swab samples.
• The information on this website is NOT to be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. This test is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Test results should not be used as the sole basis for any diagnose or treatment. User should not make any decision of medical relevance without first consulting a doctor or healthcare provider. If there is doubt on the test results, please seek doctor’s professional advice immediately.
Method of application Usage Instructions
1.Remove the swab and test device from their packaging.
2.Tilt your head back. Gently insert the swab about 1 inch into one of your nostrils. Twist for 5 seconds. Repeat with your other nostril.
3.The Buffer Solution Vial cap is composed of two parts. Remove the entire cap. Stir the swab into the buffer solution by twisting the swab back and forth 20 times. Ensure that the swab tip is fully submerged in the solution.
4.Close the entire vial cap tightly. Immediately perform Steps 5-7.
5.Remove the top half of the vial cap to expose the dropper tip.
6.Hold the vial vertically. Squeeze and drip 3 drops of the solution into the circular opening of the test device.
7. Leave for 20 minutes and read the results. Do not read after 25 minutes. Refer to “Interpreting Your Results” section below
Country of origin